I try. Thanks
Let us know if you experience any other trouble. There are some issues this has that I have found. They may prevent it from working properly for more than just me. Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong. I had a chance to talk to DeathCradle a little bit ago, but for only a few minutes. He's quite busy anymore.
I'll just go ahead and post those things we talked about briefly here so you can look at them when you get a chance. I'll take a look at the source at some point later or tomorrow to see if I can get more information on some things.
- Not autodownloading restrict.
- XPermissions.xml file without newlines and indentation. It's all on one line which makes it difficult to read.
- Adding a user to a group does add that user to the group but the CanBuild attribute for the user remains false.
- xgroupattribute does not allow changing the "Default" attribute.
- I am unable to build (client says no permissions) no matter what I do. This continues even after setting the group the user is in to CanBuild=true and the user to CanBuild=true. It's restrict telling me no permissions. Are you sure restrict is properly communicating with your plugin?