In the past few days I made 4 plugins, some on request, some for my own use. Most of this comes in handy for terraria PVP but some of it might also be used for public servers.
The 4 plugins include:
*** Alive plugin *** allows you to see who's alive and who's dead. This comes in handy on hardcore (pvp) servers.
- "/alive" - shows the players who are currently alive.
- "/dead" - shows the players who are currently dead.
*** Password plugin *** allows admins to change the server's password on the fly.
- "/password <word>" - sets the password to 'word'.
- "/password" OR "/password -del" - removes the password.
- "/password -get" - shows the current password.
*** SuddenDeath plugin *** allows admins to enable or disable sudden death. Sudden death means that if a player dies, he get's kicked. This is handy to end long pvp matches quickly.
- This plugin has a whitelist, every player on this whitelist won't be kicked if they die. When you start a plugin the whitelist will be /server/data/sdWhitelist.txt. Add a name on every line.
- "/suddendeath" - Toggles sudden death mode.
- "/suddendeath -add <name>" - Adds the player 'name' to the whitelist.
- "/suddendeath -remove <name>" - Removes player 'name' from the whitelist.
- Note: this plugin only kicks, it doesn't ban. You will have to change the password with my other plugin to prevent players from rejoining.
*** Team plugin *** Allows team chat, like stock terraria.
- "/p <message>" - Will send 'message' to your team members, if you're in a team.
- "/teamcount" - Tells you how many players there are in every team.
- "/teamcount -team" - Team should be: Red, green, blue, yellow or teamless. This shows how many players
there are in a specific team.
- "/pvpcount" - Shows how many players have pvp disabled.
*** Convenient Ip Ban *** Allows you to ip ban players by using their name
- "/banip <(part of) name>" - IP bans the player
- "/unbanip <full name>" - Unbans a player's ip. (data/IpBanList.txt for banned names)
*** Inventory check plugin *** Allows admins to see the inventory of any player.
- "/inventory" - Tells the admin who's carrying illegal items.
- "/inventory -p <(part of) player name>" - Shows the full list of illegal items in the player's inventory.
- How does this plugin work? - There's an example config inside the attached .zip. In the first line of this file you can edit the allowed items. The second line might be a bit confusing.
This plugin works by checking rarity of items first, basically, it disallows all items with a rarity higher than white. (info: http://wiki.terrariaonline.com/Rarity
). After that it checks if the player has any item stacks higher than 100 (a few dirt blocks might be by accident, 250 probably not). Then the plugin will check if there are items in the inventory that are on the banned list (this is the second line!). In short, you need to ban the items that have a white rarity, like grenades. This plugin doesn't continuously check for items in the inventory, since you can get them legit by playing. Before the start of a pvp match the server admin must run /inventory and ban hackers accordingly.
Version 1.5Attachment removed as it's corrupted. If anyone has it please PM me with it. (DeathCradle)